Welcome to THE ODYSSEY CODE – The Path to Realizing Your Potential
NAVIGATION and OVERVIEW
- The course starts on 20 February 2020, with one module a week.
- There are 7 Modules, each module covering one of the 7 steps.
- Once you click on the “Start the course” button, you will be taken to the “Introduction” for Module 1.
- At the start of every Module there is a video giving an introduction to that step.
- Each Module contains 6 easy to follow Lessons.
- The first Lesson in each Module always includes 3 videos of Abigail, Melanie and Alison’s part of their story around that step/module followed by an exercise. As you go through the course, their full stories will be revealed.
- At the end of each Lesson, there is a “Next Lesson” button or you could choose to go back using the “Previous Lesson” button.
- There is also an easy to use menu on in the side panel – you can navigate anywhere in the course (that is unlocked for you) by using this menu.
- In each Module there are video lessons, written exercises, meditations and camp calls (webinars).
- The community page is where we have group discussions and feedback around each module. Please interact as much as possible as this is where a lot of coaching will happen. Please note the members community page is a private forum and cannot be seen by anyone who is not part of The Odyssey Code course.
- The community page is also connected to an App called “Telegram”, which you can download on your phone. This gives you live and easy access to the chat group.
YOU WILL NEED
- A beautiful A5 Journal where you will complete all your exercises (doing the written exercises is essential to the success of this course).
- You may also want to buy or find some coloured pens, stickers, washi tape or anything else that will help make your journal beautiful and interesting.
- Approximately half an hour a day (see suggested schedule below).
- To upload a photo of yourself to your profile.
Congratulations on committing to doing THE ODYSSEY CODE – The Path to Realizing Your Potential!
Now you need to commit the time to doing the course. You will know your schedule and what time of day would suit you best.
Pick a time of day when your energy is high and you feel most alert.
- The course is structured in a way that there are small bites of information which are easy to follow along with.
- The written exercises will generally take between 15-30 minutes (you are welcome to spend more time on this if needed).
- We suggest that you set aside about half an hour daily to do the course.
- Alternatively you could do two or more Lessons in one day if that suits you better.
- It would be preferable that you have completed all the Lessons in the Module before the Camp Call.
- Each step in the course is a vital step in the process of manifestation, if you miss one, your results will not be the same as if you complete each step.
- If you fall behind, please still join in with the Camp Call.
- All Camp Calls will be recorded and available for replay if you happen to miss one.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE COMMUNITY CHAT / TELEGRAM GROUP
Although this your is personal, you’re not doing it alone! The community is here to help and support you, to pull you up when you’re falling behind and to celebrate at the top when you reach your summit! Introduce yourself in the community so we can get to know each other!Introduce Yourself Now
We look forward to getting to know you!